Terms and conditions of use general Busy Backpack Membership Card
1. The Busy Backpack Membership Card associated clubs and benefits are operated by Busy Backpack Ltd, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5JE
2. To understand the latest terms and conditions or for general enquiries please contact the Busy Backpack Customer Care team using the contact us link
3. Busy Backpack can cancel, withdraw or alter the membership card, including these terms and conditions or any individual Busy Backpack membership card account, at any time
4.The Busy Backpack Membership Card is only valid at https://www.busybackpack.co.uk/
5. If we identify that you hold two or more Busy Backpack Membership Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion
6. The Busy Backpack Membership Card is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Busy Backpack reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage
7. Busy Backpack can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Busy Backpack Membership Card account and points accrued, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers
Cancellation: If you choose to cancel your order, you may do so before you received your receipt without giving any reason. To meet the cancellation deadline, you must send your communication of cancellation before you received your receipt. We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive your cancellation notice. We will use the same means of payments as you used for the transaction, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
No Refunds: Refunds will not be provided for any cancellation of subscription. We do not provide credit, refunds, or prorated billing for subscriptions that are cancelled after you received your receipt.