- Transport to and from locations (Newcastle, Alnwick and Alnmouth)
- Entry into Alnwick Castle
- 1 Film On Location Tour
- 1 Broomstick Training Session
- Historical Tour of Castle and State Room provided by Ron Weasley himself (me)
- Free Tasters at Taste of Northumbria
- Walk around Alnwick Treehouse, Barter Books and other iconic locations in the town centre
- Free time at the beach to play games, relax and take photos
Come with us to Alnwick Castle for some Harry Potter activities at the very location that Harry, Hermione and Ron learnt to Fly!
Once we’ve finished exploring all of Alnwick’s many other attractions, we’ll head over to Alnmouth/Druridge Bay beach to play some frisbee, rounders, football and possibly dune sledging! Of course if you’d rather relax, walk, take photos or even swim in the sea then that’s up to you.
Depart from Newcastle Business School (City Campus East, Northumbria University, NE1 2SU) at 9:45am and return for 6pm.